Friday, December 21, 2007

Auckland to San Francisco

We left early and drove all morning from Pahia to Auckland.

We were dreading another 13-hour flight from Auckland to San Francisco. Ugh. But Air New Zealand makes it easy... so do Captain Xanax and Admiral Ambien. (I took two Ambien... and don't remember having breakfast. Jeff says it's was really good... and that I ate it... and even talked about it. I don't remember a thing. Ambien has reported sleepwalking and even, believe it or not, sleepeating events. Guess I've done it. It might explain the mess on the floor that I don't remember making. Ooops.) They serve a great couple of meals with fine New Zealand wines.

Zonking out certainly makes the flight go faster. By the time I actually woke up, there were only about two hours left. I'm almost afraid to find out what happened to all those hours in between. Yikes!

No comments: